iGamePlanner.com is the trading name of GamePlanner Ltd.
It is GamePlanner Ltd. policy that we do not:
- Sell information to any other companies.
- We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
1. Information we collect from youIn general you can visit the “Site” without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, there are parts of the “Site” where we may need to collect personal information from you, including without limitation your name, post and email addresses, fax and telephone numbers, employment details.
2. Use of information collectedDomain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you and instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the “Site”, pages viewed etc. We use this information to measure the use of our “Site” and to improve its contents.
When other personal information, such as your name and email address is collected from you (for example through online forms or via email etc) we generally let you know at the time of collection how we will use that personal information. We may also use the personal information you provide or which we collect via this “Site” for the purposes of:
(i) providing you with services which you have requested and notifying you about important changes or developments to these services;
(ii) updating our records about you;
(iii) crime detection, prevention and prosecution;
(iv) responding to your inquiries and complaints or to process your requests in relation to your information;
(v) administering offers, competitions and other promotions;
(vi) evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing and for research, training and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services; and
(vii) making the “Site” easier for you to use and providing you with access to certain parts of the “Site”.
We may contact you about products and services available from GamePlanner Ltd. We may do this by post or by phone unless you have told us not to; and by email, text or other electronic means if you have told us that we can or as otherwise allowed by law. You may tell us at any time if you change your mind.
GamePlanner Ltd. will treat your personal information as confidential but may share it and disclose if:
- You consent
- It is needed by our agents, advisors or others involved in running accounts and services for you
- HM Revenue & Customs or other authorities require it
- The law or public interest permits or requires it
- Required by us or others to investigate or prevent crime
By using the “Site” you consent to us using your personal information for the purposes described above.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored on your computer to enable our server to collect certain information from your web browser. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual, just the computer used. Cookies and other similar technology make it easier for you to log on to and use the “Site” during future visits.
Cookies are used in the “Site” by us and by third parties to:
- Monitor and manage website traffic
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions.
- To identify you when you visit the “Site”, to personalize the content of the “Site” for you and to enable you to both carry out transactions and have access to information about your account
- Temporarily to store details input into calculators and other tools on the “Site”.
- If required as a matter of law or regulation, in order to protect our or our other customers’ rights.
4. Protecting your privacy
The Internet is a global environment and using the Internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. By browsing the “Site” you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way. We accept no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the Internet.
5. Amending or deleting your information
If you make a purchase from “Site” the information provided when making the purchase is stored in our private database. This information is useful to confirm purchasing details at a later date should there be a problem. However, should you wish to have all information on you deleted by GamePlanner Ltd. we will of course do so. If you wish to enquire about information held by GamePlanner Ltd. please contact using the contact details below.
6. Accessing and updating your information
Or write to:
Green Lane Hinton
Or call +44 (0) 1326 317420
Or Fax +44 (0) 1326 317790
We are entitled to charge a small administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with the information which we hold about you (currently £10).
You are responsible for informing us that your personal details have changed: for example, a change of address or to your title. You can do this by letter, fax or e-mail.